Monday, May 9, 2011

I was randomly searching some pages/groups on FB...
Then saw something I freaking cannot tahan! -'-
Why every time hor... When a guy from a particular group get close or even just chat with a girl from a particular group.... Then always that girl from that particular group got bash! And not the guy from that particular group! EVERY TIME LIKE THIS ONE LORH!
Now I freaking dislike/hate that particular boy group because of their freaking childish fans... = =
NOW NO.1 IN MY BLACKLIST!
NBCB... I now cannot tahan if any of them get close to my bias or any other members that I like or member from that group that I like(Luna/Jessica/Krystal eg....) Feel like killing them if they ever get close to them... EVEN a single word also CANNOT! Better don't come to SG larh! LAB RATS!
Don't ever step into SG! Fuckers! _l_
Fucking GAY GROUP! _l_
I seriously cannot tahan fangirls go gaga oolala over a group or even the member of that particular group... That even treated them like their husband... And go hate/bash/anti which ever girl that get close to their bias or even chat with them! HAH! "HUSBAND"?! YOU WISH ARH! Their taste must be very bad if they ever chooses you as their "wife"............ No... Their taste is already very bad~ HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Now I freaking see them and their fans bu shuang... _l_
They are getting even uglier lorh! wtf! Don't know why these fangirls go so gaga oolala over them... tsk tsk tsk...
There's even better group out there as compared to them! FOR GOODNESS SAKE!
KINDLY OPEN YOUR FREAKING EYES BIG BIG! YOU GIRLS ARE NOT BLIND ARE YOU?! GEEZ!
Their song also no so good.... The more I listened... The more irritating it gets... =_=
I used to be a neutral fan of them... But once I saw fans go do/say stupid/dumb/brainless stuffs... Starting to hate them.... =_=
The good impression machiam like a balloon kena popped like that... In a split seconds....
Stupid fangirls.... Freaking dumb.... =_=
AND FREAKING STAY AWAY FROM MY GIRLS!!!!!

No comments: