Friday, April 29, 2011

TODAY FREAKING HAPPY~~~~~ WOOOHOOOOOO~~~~~~
Because........ Today....... F(x)'s song "Pinocchio" is NO.1 in Music Bank~~~~~~~~
WOOOOOHOOOOOOOO~
................................
Oh yeah... I bet most of you still don't know yet....
I found my another bias in F(x)!!!!!! Who is none other than LUNA PARK SUN YOUNG!
She is the Lead Vocalist of the group.... Same year as me (1993)... And her birthday is on the 12 August!
"12 August" Looks familiar? kkkkkk
My Leader Min's birthday is also on the 12 August!!!!!! SO QIAO!!!!! *Happy dao siao*
So yeah~ My biases SunYe, Tiffany and Luna
All three of them are Leos kkkkkkk SO QIAO AGAIN! LOLS!!! xD
I seriously love Luna's voice~ And of course her smile~ :D
......................................
Wait........ Just figure out something......
All 3 of my biases... Are Leos.... Then.... The reason why I like them is because..........
Of their voice and their smile.................. LOL LOL LOL!!!!
But seriously... I am so happy for them! I cried when I saw Luna cried!!! TT.TT
"Luna ahhh! Let's cry together~!!! Wuuuuuuhuuuuuu~~~~" TT.TT
At first she still couldn't believed that they won lorh! She so freaking cute like seriously OMG!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Before MB starts... Someone gave me a jiaobin face... Feel like throwing things at him.... NBCB -'-
If is wasn't for F(x) I sure throw things at you then throw your laptop out of the house... Throw it down the block better... KNN... Guailan... Faster go die larh... See your face see dao sian liao... -'- Life without you better... Gave that motherfucking lanjiaobin face... PCB...

No comments: