Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Officially started my ITE life le... Should I be happy or sad? lols...
Last week had 3 days of orientation... We played games and walked around the school like nobody business... So boring.... wtf.... = =
Met some of my ex-classmates/schoolmates in that school.... At least it is better to see some familiar faces in school... Better than all alone than all I see was unfamiliar faces... lols... wth... = =
Looks like I had chose the wrong course... Because it is related to CHEMISTRY! OMG! *bang head on wall* But now regret also no use le... lols.. Everything is tooooo late~~~ = =
But I'll try my best larh~ :X
This week start normal lesson liao.... Then next week got 2 practicals and 3 lectures waiting for me~ OMG!!!!! *die*
Then today got the CCA fair... So I registered for Archery, Library Club, Photography Club, Student Development Center and Soul Percussion... LOLS! *kiasu*
Just in case if any one/two of the above didn't choose me... At least I got a backup CCA... *winks* ;)
And last but not least.... I find it very unfair!!! Why some other classes start their lessons at 9/10am plus, while ours at 8AM!!!! Start early never mind lurh... SOME MORE RELEASE ALSO RELEASE EARLY THAN US!!!! 3 words.... W! T! F! ROARS!!! Ours latest release is at 5pm... omg... zzzzzz
Don't know tomorrow what will happen eh..... lols.... = ='" 8AMMMMMMMM!!!! F*CK!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
FINALLY!!! WAITED FOR SO LONG!!!! F(X) NEW SONG!!! "PINOCCHIO"!!! SUPER NICE SONG!!!! AND AFTER SO LONG!!! AMBER IS BACK!!!!! >:D
"Pinocchio" is seriously very nice lorh! At first I listened to it... Sounds... Normal... But then more I listen to it...... WOOOHOOOOO! SUPER NICE!!!! <333333
Seriously... I am so looking forward to their Comeback Stage this week!
Then the dance also very nice~ and CUTE! kekeke~
At the last part, Krystal's "Remember me~" OMG!!!! WOOOHOOO~ Smexy! Hahaha~
It's the Nth time I'm listen to it and I am still listen to it right now~ ^ ^ *addicted*
WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO~~~~~~~~

No comments: