Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Wooooohoooooo~~~~ I'm back! lols.... random... = =
Heard my T-ara unnies is coming to Singapore soon this coming June! OMG! Like finally???
As Wonder Girls, SNSD, 4Minute, Brown Eyed Girls, After School, Miss A, FT Island, CNBlue, 2PM, 2AM, Super Junior, B2st, MBLAQ, U-Kiss, ZE:A, The Bo
ss, F.Cuz, Big Bang, Infinite, (and one particular group that I don't want to mention, don't
want waste my time typing their name... = =) Almost 20 groups(Or p
erhaps more... O.o) had came to Singapore to see their fans!
So T-ara is like FINALLY larh!!! I waited for so long man!!!

T-ARA!!! (Yayaya MV)



EunJung (My bias)




HyoMin (2nd bias)




Boram [Leader] (err... I like her also larh!!! :X )




JiYeon (Like she also! O.O'")



LOL!! EunJung unnie at the back!!! xD

SoYeon



Seriously... I love her voice! :D

Qri





Hwayoung (Newly added member, she also has a twin sister now in "CO-ED school")



And there... Here are the members of T-ara :) hehe~
They are coming soon! *excited*
And hope I can get to see them during their meet&greet session! UP CLOSE!!!
____________________________________________________________

And this coming July, Big Bang, 2NE1 and 5 more groups is coming to Singapore too!!!
ZOMG! Singapore gonna flood again man!!! Hmm... I wonder which 5 groups are coming...
but I hope Wonder Girls are 1 of them! :X It's been 8 months plus never see them already!!! Miss them like crazy!!!! TT^TT
And hopefully.... 4Minute? SNSD? Miss A? and erm..... I don't know... lols...
As long as don't have "THEM" jiu okay! = =
June and July... Like seriously... I'm having FINANCIAL PROBLEM!!!! SOMEONE HELP ME!!!
GOT ANY PART-TIME JOB? INTRO ME!!! TT^TT
____________________________________________________________


No comments: