Thursday, May 19, 2011

nbcb... early in the morning made me piss dao.......... =_=
smlj sia... wtf
"Not steady"? pfft..
If I "not steady" will I waste my time and money travel all the way down from my home to the MRT station?
If I "not steady" will I waste my energy trying to call, call and call even though I know that my phone isn't working? (Stupid M1... What a nice timing... No connection...)
If I "not steady" will I waste my time stuck in the MRT trying to figure out where the fuck you guys were?
If I "not steady" will I waste my money of my ez-link card trying to call you by using the public phone even though it doesn't even go through? (knn... Tried 3 times still cannot... waste my $6...)
And when I finally were able to call through... The next thing I know is that you guys are already at Dobhy Ghuat... Or somewhere near there... Like seriously? DOBHY GHUAT?! Do you even tell me where you guys are heading? A call? Or even a sms? Or perhaps you did sms-ed me about it but I didn't received it!
And plus... In the beginning, where did you ask me to meet you at?!
Me. Stuck in the MRT station for 20+mins... Trying to call you guys! And turned out that you guys were at Dobhy... Pissed like wtf....
I here pissed like fuck then there machiam joker... laugh and laugh...
Damn it! Before that I was even looking for you guys at the platform!
And how would I know if you guys will suddenly change your mind to somewhere else once I reached there? Who knows?!
I "NOT STEADY"? FINE! THEN NEXT TIME DON'T ASK ME OUT! I DON'T FUCKING CARE ANYMORE! I DON'T GIVE A FUCKING DAMN ANYMORE!
FUCK!
If I know this would happened I WOULD RATHER STAY AT HOME!
Seriously... Yesterday I was so pissed that I don't know what to say...
Waste my fucking time+energy+money....
Early in the morning received these kind of message... ccb... Don't even wanna reply him... nb...
Don't wanna waste my energy and money anymore...

No comments: