Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Hmmm... They had done the concert in Washington, DC on monday..
The next destination is in Boston, MA...
OMONA~! Still have other places... O.o
Hmmm.... BUSY BUSY BUSY~! GOOD LUCK TO THEM~! (^___^)Y

And today in school... During Social Studies lesson... Mdm Choo never came...
So a relief teacher took over... I was very very VERY bored...
Listened to music...
Listened to "NOBODY" the English Version...
Actually there is a part which is supposed to be...
"How can I be with another, I don want any other......."
Amiko thought that it was...
"How can I be with your mother, I don want your father......."
Can see the difference~?! What a HUGE GAP~! *fall onto the ground* X-X
I am TOTALLY SPEECHLESS~!
During recess... My Mother Tongue teacher after speaking to me...
Then I've got HARASSTED ( don know how to spell ) by GOH XUE QI~!
From now on... Gonna STAY FAR FAR AWAY FROM HER~!
Well... "N" Level and Prelims is going to come... Time has started to count down...
I stress stress stress and tired tired tired till don feel like doing my homeworks...
Of course... One week FIVE days... All class ends at 4 pm...
What to do... Everyday like i was "dragging" along my HEAVY school bag to school...
Nevermind... Too tired to continue...
Just hope that my "arms" won't suddenly just drop off... =.=lll


WONDER GIRLS FIGHTING~!
GOOD LUCK~!
GONNA PRAY FOR YOU GIRLS~! (^___^)
FIGHTING~!

No comments: