Monday, July 27, 2009

Annyeong-haseyo~!
Hmm... Today had my English paper...
The paper was quite okay... Was able to do...
But for the paper 1... Looks like i'd written a lot of rubbish inside... =.=lll
*aish~! aigoo~!*
Tomorrow will be taking the Mother Tongue paper...
I got the confident to pass... *Hahaha~!*
Right... Easy for me to say... I've not even seen the paper yet... =.=lll
But anyway... Going to pass Mother Tongue for sure... (^___^)


Hmm... If i am not wrong... The WonderGirls had just done the concert along with the Jonas Brothers long ago in Auburn Hills, MI... So their next destination will be St. Louis, MO on Tuesday... Another 25 more concerts... WonderGirls HWAITING~! XD
When will they be coming to Singapore~? I want to see them~! T-T
I want to see YooBin unnie, YeEun unnie, SunYe unnie, SunMi unnie and SoHee unnie~!
Someone... Grant my wish~! T-T

No comments: