Wednesday, July 22, 2009

All righty...
Today ends school at 1pm due to "O" level listening comprehension...
Hmmm... No idea what to say... LOL~!
But anyway... As you can see...
My blog skin, blog songs are all Wonder Girls...
But there is MORE~!
My handphone themes, wallpaper, screen saver, startup screen PLUS my handphone ringtones, message tones, alarm tone were also Wonder Girls...
HAHA~! Scary huh~?! LOL
Well... Believe it or not is up to you... XD
Now, I got 32 of their songs and 5 ringtones
Which include... Saying I Love You, Eebabo (This Fool), Nobody 3 different versions and so on and so forth...
LOL... Really don't know what else to say... AISH~!
All i can say was all about WonderGirls... LOL~!
Since there is nothing to say...
Then i guess i should go...
So...
Annyong~! =.=lll

No comments: