Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Annyeong-haseyo~!
Hmm... Yesterday got my Mother Tougue...
Paper 1 was quite "easy" but i never brought my dictionary...
So spent more time to do... =.= AISH~!
As for the Paper 2... EASY~!
Yep... Know how to do... So overall...
Got the confident to pass my Mother Tougue... XD
And today... Had my Mathematics Paper 1...
Some questions don't know how to do...
The paper ends at 11am... And after that...
Had my Mother Tougue 'N' level Oral...
Erm... Easy... For goodness sake that there were no difficult words...
So... I "think" can pass...
So tomorrow will continue with the Mathematics Paper 2 plus Geography paper...
AISH~! Had no idea what questions will come out... =.=

If i'm not wrong...
The WonderGirls should be now resting as the time there was about 5:54 AM
Their next destination is Kansas City, MO... 24 more concerts along with Jonas Brothers (WonderGirls is Special Guest)
HWAITING~! 14 DAYS TO LEADERMIN'S BIRTHDAY~! XD
Wondering what will JYP give to Leader... *think hard* Hmmm...
She will be celebrating her birthday in the US...
Phew... No concert will be held on that day... GOOD~!
Let Leader and the Girls had an enjoyable and unforgettable Birthday celebration on that day in the US... XD
Last but no least...
WonderGirls HWAITING~!
Cheering for you in Singapore...
(AISH~! They are almost away from me about half of the earth.. T-T)
HWAITING~!
I got to go...
Annyong~!

No comments: