Friday, June 4, 2010

NBCB... HE THINK WHAT... VERY FUN IS IT.... KEEP PLAYING WITH THE MOTHER FUCKING SOCKET... THE COMPUTER ON AND OFF FUCKING FUN IS IT... NB... THIS IS THE FUCKING FOURTH TIME LIAO SIA... YOU FUCKING THINK THAT I KEEP FUCKING RETYPE VERY FUCKING FUN IS IT... IF THE COMPUTER SPOILT AGAIN... I TELL YOU... THIS TIME, NOT MY FUCKING FAULT... IS YOU~! DON'T YOU EVER POINT YOUR FUCKING SMELLY FINGERS TO ME... NBCB...
ALL MY MOOD IS FUCKING SPOILT BECAUSE OF YOU...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NBCB... DON WANNA WASTE MY FUCKING TIME ON HIM LIAO LARH...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*breath in, breath out*
Okay... Go back to my main point...
WONDER GIRLS IS COMING TO THE SMALL RED DOT ON THE MAP AGAIN~!
I MISS THEM A LOT SINCE 10 MARCH 2010~!~!~!
AHHHHHHHH~! SUNYE~! <3 I'm almost ready with her present~ I'll give her my letter(Of course...), a necklace and a mug which was printed her and the words which states "Whenever there is SUN, there will always be lights." I miss her to the max can~? My Leader Min~<3 My Puppy Min~ <3 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Besides Wonder Girls and SNSD...(Oh~ My Queens of the Queens~<3 LOL) I also like other groups~ But mostly Girl's Group though~ :D So let me intro some of them to you~ Well... only specific groups~ :D

Firstly~
HyunA from 4Minute~ <3

Well... She is also an ex-member of Wonder Girls too...

Secondly.......
EunJung~ The leader of T-ara~ <3


And....
HyoMin from T-ara too~ <3


Thirdly.....
Narsha from Brown Eyed Girls~ <3


.......................
There is more though... But too lazy to upload the pictures... LOL
Got to go~ Tomorrow need to go school for rehearsal~
Ahhhhh~ My lovely and beautiful holidays had been cut to 2 weeks~ AHHHH~!
*gone insane*

No comments: