Wednesday, June 23, 2010

IT'S A AWESOME WEEK LAST WEEK~!
WOOHOO~! Why~? hahaha~
Because Wonder Girls came to Singapore on the 15 June 2010, and I managed to see them and passed my present to SunYe~ <3 Although not many people came to the airport(because not many people know about it as it wasn't publicized)
SunYe is the first to came out, followed by HyeLim, YeEun, SoHee and YooBin :D
They are so BEAUTIFUL larh~ <3
Here is a fancam taken
by a Wonderful

Okay... You noticed the very front part... SunYe was trying to get the present from me but that STUPID SECURITY GUARD BLOCKED HER~ >:O
He very EXTRA sia~! I want to see my beautiful SunYe and NOT YOUR DISGUSTING BACK~!
Damn you... Blocked SunYe from getting the presents and blocked my beautiful view... Sheesh~ Damn idiot larh he~! Even though i managed to passed it to her... But BLOCKING MY VIEW is a NO NO~! >:(
Oh ya... SoHee saw my 2DT poster as i ran to the front... kekeke... xD
I wasn't able to take any fancams or photos since at that time... My hands is already full of stuffs(SunYe's present and 2DT poster) LOL

Day 3, which is on the 17 June 2010.
The girls have meet & greet sessions on Hello! Comcentre(1 PM), Paragon(2 PM), Plaza Singapura(3 PM) and iluma(4 PM)...
And guess what... I went to ALL 4 places~! >:D
Crazy eh~? Well, I am not the only one... So ya... Hahahaha~ >:D
I managed to took photos BUT SUPER blur... TT 3 TT
The Girls are so damn Gorgeous~ (i gonna skipped all the nonsense stuffs)
And at iluma... I got the Wonder Girls signatures... YEP... You didn't see wrong...
SIGNATURES~! <3 And i shook hands with all of them... So damn gorgeous~!
Oh... Sohee is so cute~! This is what happened...
When i walked up to the stage...
I gave my card to SoHee so as to let her signed...
After she signed, she asked for my name...
SH : "What is your name?", Me : "HuiRu, H-U-I.......", SH : "Huh? What?", Me "H-U-I-R.....", SH "What???", Me "H-U-I-R-U", SH "H?", Me "U-I-R-U",
SH "U-I?", Me "R-U", SH "R-U", Me "Ya. thank you~", SH "Thank you"... LOL~! Hahaha~ She is so damn CUTE larh~! xDDDD
Oh... And during the M&G, Sohee looked at me twice, Lim waved to me twice, *faint*
More videos will be up in the next post~ :D

No comments: