Wednesday, June 23, 2010

i was there at the showcase too~ Hahaha~ I was at the very front~! Lucky~ Well because we tonned overnight there... So ya~ Hahaha~ LOL
Wonder Girls tried Ice kacang, Chendol, CharKuehTiao, Chili Crab... Almost famous local food in Singapore.
And they been to Night Safari, Singapore Flyer.

LOL @ 2:03!!! You know why SoHee do that~? Is because Some of them shouted "Mando SoHee" (Dumpling SoHee) LOL and SoHee wants to talk... So... Hahaha~ So cute~ xD
Special performance "Don't Cha" which totally took my breath away~
HOT HOT HOT~!
I love the fanchants~ I was shouting at the top of my voices~ kekekeke~ xD

MIN SUNYE, PARK YEEYUN, SUNMI JJANG, AHN SOHEE, KIM YOOBIN, WOO HYELIM, WONDER GIRLS!

They also sang "So Hot", "This Time", "Nobody" and "Tell Me"
I cried when they sang "This Time" TT3TT
very touched to see my girls in Singapore, and shine on the stage...
6, 7 and 10 March 2010, 15, 17, 18 June 2010... my best days ever...
ESP... 18 June... I will never forget these days...
I LOVE YOU WONDER GIRLS~! FOREVER~! <3

Wonder Girls press Conference video will be up in the next post...

No comments: