Thursday, March 17, 2011

Knnbccb! Use le jiu use le! Then what you want me to do?
you say me what? Waste money? HAH! Ehh... Excuse me! Look who is the one wasting money!
At least I don't waste my money on something that is harmful for my health like the packs of cigarettes! Especially two packs per day!!! A packet of your cig cost about $10+! 2 packets = $20+! 2 packets everyday in a week = $140+! A month = $420+! 1 year = $5040+! Every year you spent $5000+++ on those lj stuff and now you are telling me that I am wasting money?! You know how to calculate or not! Your maths FAIL larh sia!!! E.P.I.C .F.A.I.L!
Not just that... I play computer and watch TV then you nag nag nag... Say me want watch TV then don't use the comp! Then you play computer and watch TV jiu can? Motherfucker! See who is the one wasting electricity! See who is the one wasting money! If you so tiongxim of your money then stop buying those cig or buy Toto/4D larh! Everytime $2, $2 out from your pocket to buy Toto/4D! Buy le also NO USE! Buy le also never strike! If Toto/4D so easy strike then everyone living on this planet becomes a millionaire/billionaire liao lorh!!!

Some more what? You telling me to move out? Why should I move out? The one who should move out is you! Since you have another family out there!!! Go back there larh sia!!! This house is also not under your freaking name! GET THE FUCKING FACT RIGHT!!!

And you tell me go and die? Wow! Nice one! Hahaha! *clap clap clap*
Why should I be the one who die first? Since you like the word "die" so much... I let you go first! You > smoke > DIE FASTER!! >:D Even if you die le! I won't even shed a single tears for you!

And so what if i got into ITE? Oh yeah right... Your OTHER daughter got into Poly and UNI right? Then go to her larh~ Just go back to your WONG family! As long as you every month give mum $500 jiu okay liao! BYE! FUCK OFF MY HOUSE! _l_

You every time said to me that why didn't I save my money in case I need it when I grow up.
Right! And let me tell you why! I remember when I was young about 7 or 8 years old... I would save my pocket money and put it inside my piggy bank. After I save for quite some time. I was very happy that my piggy bank is almost full... But after a few days, I was so shocked that my piggy bank was empty! Not even a single coin inside it! I asked mum where did it gone to. She said YOU TOOK IT! I had save for so long and yet all I got in the end was a empty piggy bank! So what for I save my money? So that you can take it whenever you want? You might as well go rob the bank better! Can get more money! >:D

And every time eat that medi don't want to sleep then become mabok mabok! Then go make the house so messy! Then awake liao say not you do one! You how old liao? GROW UP LA SIA!

Just fucking mind your own business! Pathetic!

PS: I DON'T HAVE A FATHER WHO ONLY KNOWS HOW TO TELL HIS DAUGHTER GO AND DIE!! _l_

No comments: