Monday, March 28, 2011

It's 1:46AM now... Just came back home not long ago... Had a wonderful time with the Wonderfuls yesterday night! And met 2 new wonderfuls! Leonard smsed me if whether I am free to go out for a dinner at "Arirang" in the morning at 9am++. But I am still asleep, woke up at about 12pm+ then I noticed the message he sent me. lols... I met them at "Arirang" which is located at the opposite of Bugis Junction. "Arirang" is a Korean BBQ buffet... I cab-ed there... And when I reached there about 7pm... I thought there was only about 5 or 6 people there, but no. There's Leonard, Nelson, Emma, YiWei, Melin, WanYi(who came later), Jamie, Amanda, Loki/Jessica, Rina and 2 new Wonderfuls that I met! Which is Rachel and ShiMing. :) And Include me, there are 13 people! Wow! lols... "Wonderful" outing eh~! While, since we all are Wonder Girls' fans! ;D The food there quite nice lurh~ yumyum~ :) And after we ate finish, it's about 8:30pm... Total bill is about $300++. So per person is about $20++~ Okay larh~ Not so expensive :) Then after that. We went to Iluma to buy KOI bubble Tea. I bought Milk Tea with 50% sugar~ Very nice! I love it! [Sunye : "Bubble Tea. Mohoho~"] kkkk~ <3 Then after that, from Bugis Junction, we took bus 33 to to Clarke Quay to walk walk~ And Jamie went home in a short while... Both ShiMing and Rachel rode the "G-MAX"! Is like so scary lorh! Even I myself who didn't rode that. Also felt like my heart is going to jump out from my mouth! O.O'" Took a 5minute+ video of the both of them. Then after that, we took pictures! :) Time travels so fast when we had a lot of fun! :l At 11pm plus, we walked to the MRT and went home. Reached home at about 12am sharp. And everytime when I went back home... There's this cat followed me to my house door :) Cute max... She is so sweet lurh~ Rachel is going back to MY today... Gonna miss her... :( Although we just met. But still can't bear... :( Hope to see her soon! Take care! Bon voyage!

No comments: