Saturday, February 13, 2010

Weee~ Chinese New Year is coming SOON~! :DDDDDD
Today had reunion dinner with my two sisters and her family...
Woah lao... Went home was like so damn full... Keep stuffing me with food... =.=lll
Even if i said "I don't want", My second sister-in-law said "Take your time"...
Then I was like.... WTH.... =.=lll Don't sabo me can~? LOL
Anyway... Yesterday(I said yesterday is because it's already passed 12)....
SNSD had a performance at Music Bank...
They WON man~! First somemore leis~ Don't play play~! XDDDDD
Congratulations~! XDDDDDDDD
Here's the video of their performance... OH~!
Oh oh oh~ oppareum saranghae~ Ah ah ah ah~ mani mani hae~!
Oh ya... Somehow from the video, I see that Sunny unnie seems unwell or something...
Hope she get well soon~! SUNNY BUNNY~! GET WELL SOON~! XDDDDDD

100212 SNSD少女時代 'Oh!' @ Music Bank


They are soooooooooooooooooooo CUTE~!
Espescially Tiffany unnie~! And Yuri unnie~! XDDDDDDDDD AEGYO~!
Haha~! LOL~!

No comments: