Sunday, February 28, 2010

Lalalalalala~ La~lalalala~ La~lalalalala~La~
One two three four five six BOOM IT~!
Lol~ Haha~ Freaking random~
Yesterday at my cousin house also randomly sang this song...
The name of the song is "Mister" and the group who sings this song is "Kara"...
I like Hara, JiYoung and SeungYeon~ #^~^#
BUT I LOVE SNSD and WONDER GIRLS MORE~! *bleahs* XP
They very cute larh~
Hara in Invincible Youth so CUTE~!
Ah Ah Ah AH~! I LOVE TO WATCH INVINCIBLE YOUTH~!
VERY NICE TO WATCH YOU KNOW~ IF YOU DON'T KNOW BETTER GO WATCH~ XD
There got Yuri and Sunny(SNSD), Hara(Kara), Narsha(Brown Eyed Girls), Hyomin(Tiara), HyunA(4Minute) and SunHwa(Secret)~ They form a group in the show called "G7"...
Nice nice~ #^~^#
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For the previous week... My mood like flunk all the way down like that...
Totally no mood... Then Friday cried it all out... Freaking stress out...
Friends and sisters all asked whether i am okay, but i somehow kept "denying"... Because don't want them to worry mah... But now... Somehow... I think I am fine...
Yep~ I VERY STRONG DE OKAY~! DON'T LOOK SMALL ME OKAY~! XP
But anyway... To my dearest friends and sisters... Thanks for your concern~
So glad to have you all around... ^~^
You all know larh... I don't know how to talk all those mushy stuffs... XD
But thanks a lot...

Tomorrow IP week le... No lesson more good... I am sick of all the lessons and homework... I am sick of everything...

No comments: