Monday, August 17, 2009

안녕하세요~!
Dang... =.=
Really need to memorise Hanguk...
I'm such a failure... Aigooo...
I need to buy books, dictionary and stuff to learn Hanguk...
But first... Need to save the MONEY...
NO MONEY how to buy...
Hmmm... Somehow... These days...
I had been addicted to SNSD's songs such as "Gee" and "Tell Me Your Wish"
BUT THAT DOES NOT MEANT THAT I HAVE "TOTALLY FORGOTTEN" ABOUT WONDER GIRLS~!
I WILL GIVE YOU A BIG RED CROSS~! WONDER GIRLS ARE MY NO.1~! AND WILL ALWAYS BE~! XD
"Gee" and "Tell Me Your Wish" is a nice song...
Oh yeah... And Big Bang's "Haru Haru" and "Lies"...
Geez... K-POP is owning my life... *So is this a good or bad thing~?*
If some of you asked why am i so slow...
Okay... I admit... I am slow... But it is better than never...
I am NEW to K-POP~! Okay~?!
Speaking of Wonder Girls...
They had done their performance at Birmingham, AL...
So their next destination will be at Tampa, FL which is on Wednesday...
27 down... And 11 places more to go~! 31 August 2009... Which is on Tuesday...
Will be their last performances at Ottawa, ON...
Then they will head back to Korea...
I bet the Korean Wonderfuls are very excited...
Aigoo.. This year... 2009... The Wonder Girls will be very busy...
Busy promoting 'Nobody'...

But anyway...
Today's school... Was...
Dang~! BORED and TIRING~!
After school, we had the POLY course talk...
Somehow... Quite interesting... But yet... Still kind of bored...
These somehow reminded me of yesterday...
Which i had agreed "Mentoz" that life could be bored sometimes...
Oh well.. Forget it...
Got to go... Since i am soooo bored...
I shall go and enjoy listening to Wonder Girls' songs...
So...
안녕~!

No comments: