Wednesday, August 5, 2009

안녕하세요~!
Although today got no paper but still need to go to school to rush the D&T coursework which are needed to be handed in by THIS SATURDAY~!
And I find out that... I still have a lots of things which have not done...
*Aigoo...*
And... Tomorrow will be the LAST paper~! Science~! As for Physics, i got the "confidence" to pass... But as for Chemistry... *Ahem* Forget it... =.=lll
So to pass my Science, I have to depend on my Physics results...
Geez... Enough of the test paper thingy... Only will make me even more.... nevermind... =.=lll

But anyway... The Wonder Girls had finished their openings at Sacramento, CA.
Their next destination will be at Fresno, CA... 27 down, 20 more to go...
원더길스 파이팅~!
7 MORE DAYS LEFT~! XD
CAN'T WAIT~!
AND 9 MORE DAYS FOR THE 1000TH DAYS OF THE WONDER GIRLS
윈더DOMINATION~!
COOL~!
I AM SOOOOOO JEALOUSSSSSS OF MIKE~!
Reasons :
1. He got the chance to meet the Wonder Girls as a FAN*tastics~!
2. He got HUGS of EACH OF THEM~!
3. He got the CHANCE to take PHOTOS with the WONDER GIRLS~! (Single or group)
ESPEACIALLY WITH LEADERMIN~! TT^TT
4. He got their SIGNATURE~!
*Head bang onto the wall*
And now... I had join club called "WHACK MIKE" club...
Anyone who is jealous of Mike are welcome to join~! XD
Below was a video of a 4 years old girl dancing Wonder Girls songs (Irony, Tell me and So Hot)
This video was taken last year... But i still watch it~! XD CUTE~!
Wonder Girls also dance with her... Geeez... *jealous jealous*
*LOL~! A 16 year old is jealous of a 4 years old kid... XD*



She's cute huh~?! XD
@ 2:54... People better be aware of this man... He will stole the FIRST KISS from talented kids~! LOL~! JK~! HAHA~! XD
@ 3:12... YE EUN TO THE RESCUE~! XD *phew*
That's the end...
So... 안녕~! 하하~!

No comments: