Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Today 1st August 2012. A Special Day for a Special person who never fails to brighten my world. Tiffany Hwang.


“My goal, personally, for this group, is just sticking together as long as possible. Forever. But forever is kind of impossible. But as long as possible. I mean, we grew up together and I hope that… I mean, it’s so hard to come by a group of 9 girls for this long as well, and I hope this can go on.”


“We’ve been through a lot, and in the future, there’ll be hardships and fights, but that’s family. So let’s care for one another more, understand more, pray more, and love more.”


“I know that it wasn’t by accident that there are nine of us and it was all destiny and meant to be"


“There were many things that happened for us to get here, but we were able to finally get here with trust and love for each other.”


"I chose to do this work that my parent was against. When you gain something, you lose something."


" I’m thanking god for each and every obstacle because he is only trying to bring the best out in us."


" I’m thanking god for each and every obstacle because he is only trying to bring the best out in us."


"God is not helping me just so that I can live well alone. I also want to be a good example to younger fans.”


”As I get older, I want to be a singer that has an endless passion for music and stage performances.”


“My members give me strength when I am lonely and when something bad happens.”


”Everything will be good as long as you do your best. Because if you do, there will be no regrets.”


“I definitely think that it’s not a far away dream as long as it has that much passion and the passion gives you responsibility.”


“We weren’t afraid like, oh what if we lose to someone, it was we didn’t want to lose to ourselves.”


Tiffany, an angel who is beautiful both inside out. She never once fails to put a smile on my face whenever I see her pictures. On my phone or on the web. 
Her smile just simply brightens my world. 
She always prays for her love ones(including the fans).
She will stare at that person when he/she hurt the fans(Sones).
She will greet each and every staff members.
She will share her food with the person when she noticed he/she had not eaten.
She is so kind-hearted. Her heart is so pure.
Perhaps the sweetest person I ever seen?
Tiffany, Thanks for choosing to be an idol even though your parents against it, because I'm able to meet someone like you. There's many things I wanna say in my mind, but I really don't know how. urgh~ TT TT
But really, Thank you. Thank you for everything. TT TT
#Happy24thBirthdayTiffany

No comments: