Wednesday, December 21, 2011

I was just randomly looking through RITS photos about the SNSD concert....
Then I saw a pic, that got one guy...... holding his freaking banner...... That says "Tiffany, will you marry me?"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.... Mother F**K!!!!!!
WHERE IS THAT FREAKING GUY!!! I WANNA CHOP HIM UP INTO PIECES AND THROW INTO THE SEA AND FEED THE FISH!!!!!!!!! _l_

TIFFANY HWANG MI YOUNG IS MINE OKAY!!! STAY AWAY FROM HER ARRASSO????
......................................
No wait... Let me rephrase.....
TIFFANY HWANG MI YOUNG BELONGS TO KIM TAE YEON!!! STAY AWAY FROM TAE TAE'S WIFE!!!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I really miss that babo bb girl... :(
I dreamt of them and her for quite several times already... :(
*sigh*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
My bought the Mr.Taxi repackage album and I got KIM TAENG TAENG!!!!!!!! :D
Husband Taeyeon is here but then Wife Tiffany is not here... *sigh* :(
Looking for all the other photocards on site but then mostly the other people machiam looking for high price... .___________________.
Now Sones learn from SM liao isit?
SM = Money sucker, mostly sones = Money sucker too... -__________________-
The least I saw is $22 for Seobb pc.... (TAKE NOTE... is the LEAST)
._________________________.
I buy the album also not that ex... But in fact... cheaper by $2.... -______________-
But if I buy the albums again got some risk.... tio same photocard... ._____.
Then if tio same photocard and I sell and no one wants to buy... ._____.

No comments: