Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Huiru sot liao... Brain Damaged... ._________.'"

Looks like I got a brain damaged.... Or is it? .________________.

In the past, I really have a lot of fun getting to know more Wonderfuls/SUNlight as we can spazz more about them/her...
But now.... Instead of..... er, you know... Being able to meet new friends in or out of Singapore who has the same interest as you that kind of feeling, spazz more about them and stuff...
Now is fear, jealousy... I also have no idea why... But every time when I saw some fans call her "My Baby"/"My wife" or what ever.... I started to feel unhappy... Feel like telling them to "shut up!" and stuff... Machiam like afraid of losing her and stuff.... .____________.
Brain damaged? Crazy? Think too much? Well.... I guess...
But seriously... This kind of feeling that I never had before.... Ever in my life....
What should I do?

No comments: