Sunday, March 28, 2010

Take feather duster... *cough cough cough* >.<'''
Gaaaaaa~ So dusty~ ><'''
Sorry... My bad for no updating my blog often~ Kind of lazy nowadays... >3<
These few days keep watching at my 9 Angels on Youtube, Music Bank and stuff... #>~<#
Kept SPAZZING about their new album "Run Devil Run"...
And I BOUGHT IT~! Just got it yesterday afternoon~!
With a Group "Run Devil Run" poster, and a spaOh! poster~
For the individual poster i got "maknae" SeoHyun one~
Even though i didn't get the one that i wanted*ehem ehem cough Tiffany cough ehem*... I'm still very happy~ xD Pictures is uploaded on facebook...
Oh~! I am thinking of buying SNSD lightstick too~! xD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

School days sux... =.= Should have straight go ITE better...
This year i gonna suffer like hell... =.=lll
Gonna get myself "buried" by the HUGE PILE of test, homework and stuffs... wth...
Feels like ITE got more free time than Sec 5...
Oh... My "old sickness" is back...
Absent from school... Late for school... never do homework... and stuff... =.=lll
Looks like I gonna Run Run Run Run Run away from school...
Better if i Run Run Run Run Run to South Korea to see my 9 Angels...
Wait... I can't run... O.o Too far... I gonna get exhausted to death...
Can't run... Must fly...
Not THAT fly ar~! I am NOT a bird~ I don't have wings....... But if got wings better... FOC... No need pay money then straight away fly to Seoul... =.=lll
Tomorrow starts school again.... Bloody hell...... HATE SCHOOL TTM~! >:O

No comments: