Saturday, January 30, 2010

29 January 2010
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well, Yesterday went to school as per normal...
Had my lessons as per normal... And had my make-up duty as per normal...
But Yesterday was different....
Because Yesterday night SHINee came to Singapore...
And I got to see them~!
It was held at Changi Airport Terminal 2~
AND GEEZ~ IT WAS FLOODED WITH MANY FANS~! Every body kept squeezing here and there~
The time where they arrived should be at around 8:45 pm...
But somehow and for some reason....
We had been waited there for more than 1 hour before SHINee appeared...
When SHINee arrived... All the Fans went CRAZY~!
And my eardrums nearly gonna explode...
But the sad thing is.........
I only saw JongHyun and MinHo...
( Onew and TaeMin a bit ba... Not very sure, because on that time everyone keep squeezing around... )
But OH MY GOD~! MINHO IS SOOOOOO DAMN CUTE~! XDDDDD
JONGHYUN IS SOOOO DAMN FREAKING HOT~!~! XDDDDD
After all that craziness, we went home as it is getting very late....
In the end... Reached home at 11++ pm~?!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
30 January 2010
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today had my C.I.P... At somewhere which i had forgot... =.=lll
Today was the International Kite Day where everyone or even people from other countries will fly their kites...
We helped to packed the Goodies Bags~
After we had finished...
We went to slack around the area...
Blah Blah Blah...
We bought some kites too~
The first kite we actuaaly named it as "Kuai Ban" Which is $1.50 because
the total price of the lite is $3, so DongSaeng and I divided into half...
But the kite does not seems so good... It can't fly that high...
BLAH BLAH BLAH~!
I bought another kite~! And i named it "Wu Kuai" Whish is $5~ XDDDDDD
"Wu Kuai" much more better than "Kuai Ban"~ HAHAHA~!
After that... Reached home... AND
OH MY GOD~! GOT SUNBURN~! TT-TT
Sunburn on my face, nose and arms~ From brown to now.... Reddish brown... =.=lll
OUCH~! AND IT HURTS~!
After that... went to Alvin's and friends birthday chalet~
Meet Wei Ling they all... Chit chat here and there...
AND ANOTHER OMG~!
Many of my friends are Sones~!
My Juniors... Seniors... My Cousins... O0O
Speaking of Sones.........
TODAY IS SO NYUH SHI DAE COMEBACK PERFORMANCES~!
WOOTS~! HERE'S THE FIRST ONE~!

HQ] SNSD Comeback - OH! @ Music Core


The second vid~

[HQ] 100130 SNSD Comeback - Show Show Show


WEE~! CAN'T WAIT TO GET MY ALBUM~! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

No comments: