Saturday, October 10, 2009

안녕하세요
back to post...
Monday will be the last paper le... Which is D&T...
So tired lurhs... But no choice...
Few days will be over very fast...
But anyway... Nowadays... Wonder Girls besides going to release their English albums...
They are also promoting the JYP USA Audition Tour...
Which means... Those who are interested can have a chance to be the next JYP superstar~!
But sorry... Because it held in the US...
Oh yeah~ And also... NOBODY SINGLE CD will hit Justice Stores in 2 DAYS~!
WUUUHUUU~! TT-TT I want lurhs~~~~
I........ W...... A....... N....... T...... ~.......
I think after their US debut... They will be heading to China for their Wonder Concert...
*sigh* When will they be coming to Singapore again leh~?~?
I had no idea... Perhaps the next live webchat... I shall asked them this question bah...
Just now watched some videos of the Wonder Girls on Youtube...
And i love this one... This video had been taken in 2007...
I love the stage... They looks a Wonder "Angels"
The name of the song is called "A Sorry Heart"
Beautiful voices...






Here's the second video... Sorry if the video quality is not very good...
The name of the song is "This Time" which was taken in the mid 2008...




I LOVE their songs and voices can~?!
And I LOVE THEM~!

And it will never change~ EVER~! MUAHAHAHAHAHA~! >:D
사랑해 원더길스~ HWAITING~!
안녕~

No comments: