Saturday, June 27, 2009

Right... Back to post again... My anger still haven go down yet...
And it wont until ALL ANTIS ARE GONE~!
And right now... I gonna get stinked to death~!
Because of second-hand smoke... X.X
If i die early... Then you all will know the reason of my death~!
BUT HELL NO~! IF I NEVER GET TO SEE WONDER GIRLS~!
I AM NOT GOING TO DIE NO MATTER WHAT~!
THAT TIME SHOULD HAVE JUST PUT MY COMPUTER INSIDE MY ROOM... T-T

Hmmm... Right now.. The Girls are in Portland...
Having their performance with the Jonas Brother...
The Wonder Girls is the Special Guest...
T-T
Although i don think they might see this but...
To Leader Min~:
Leader~! No matter what... Don't get too tired... Must take a rest so to prepare for the performance... T-T SARANGHAE~!
To Wonder Girls~:
GOOD LUCK ON YOUR PERFORMANCE~! DO US PROUD~! I MEAN EVEN PROUD~!
HAVE ENOUGH REST~!

SUNlight and Wonderfuls will be cheering for you~!

LOVES AND MISSES~! T-T

MIN SUNYE FIGHTING~!
WONDER GIRLS FIGHTING~!

No comments: